Thursday, May 27, 2010

Micro USB Car Chargers

EverWin Micro Sized USB Car Charger (Black)The Micro Usb Car Charger is a cigarette lighter to USB adapter so that you can use the same cords that charge your devices on your computer in your vehicle!  At a price of under $10 this is a great alternative to buying an adapter for each device you would like to charge in your car.  Usually those will range from any where between $20 to $30 each, ouch!


I think the main reason I really like this product is A it's black (I really like black electronics) and B it's low profile.  Basically it barley sticks out of the lighter socket in your car, which is great.  I already own a similar product for all my automotive charging needs but this one really catches my eye.  The 12V DC adapter that I currently own sticks out over an inch further then this one does.  You wouldn't really think this is a problem but because of the added length my charger tend to hang a pry the adapter out of the socket or at least dislodge it enough to quit charging my devices.

There are my thoughts now.  Go buy this because it's good, handy, and will save you money!

EverWin Micro Sized USB Car Charger (Black)

iLuv IAD215BLK Micro-size USB Car Charger, Black


UPDATE:  Do you like white electronics better?  Well then have your cake and eat it too with this white version that's only $4.99!


2ND UPDATE: If you don't mind a USB charger that sticks out a little bit more then check out this one.  http://goo.gl/u77L

It's almost 75% cheaper then the other even with shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment